13 mukhi Rudraksha has thirteen natural lines on its surface. A thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha represent “Lord Kaamdev and Lord Indra” (King of the Gods). It is a very rare bead and it gives immense Wealth and the Position of Authority to its wearer. A person who wears is liked by all those people who interact with him by the blessings of Lord Indra. Hence, a person is able to achieve great heights of Success in his life by wearing this Rudraksha. A person wearing this Rudraksha is said to achieve perfection in Alchemy, Research work and Medicines. A person is able to enjoy all the Luxuries of life and he is able to lead a happy and satisfactory life. Since Lord Indra is the king of all the other Gods, a wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed by all the other Gods as well. A person desirous of getting Knowledge, Good Oratory and Debating power should use this Rudraksha.
Ruling Deity :- Lord Indra / Kaamdev
Beej Mantra :- Om Hreem Namaha
Positive Effects :-
- Since the ruling planet of a 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is Venus, it bestows Charm as well as Popularity to its wearer. This Rudraksha also gives all the Worldly Comforts as well as a Spiritual upliftment to its wearer.
- A Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha ensures that the wearer emerges victorious in challenging situations and full potential of destiny is available to him.
- The Lord Kaamdev is also pleased with wearer and fulfills all his worldly desires.
- This Rudraksha is very beneficial for those people who are in contact with masses like Leaders, Marketing Professionals, Company Presidents.
- This Rudraksha enhances the performance of its wearer by improving his Charm and Attraction. Hence this Rudraksha is also very good for those who are seeking a True Love in their Life.
Powers of 13 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
A 13 mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Indra who bestows him with all kinds of Success and Happiness by which all his earthly desires are fulfilled. This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Kaamdev who fulfills all his worldly desires and makes him a center of attraction for all the people he meets. The person is able to succeed in any kind of research work especially in the field of medicine.