1 mukhi rudraksha is a divine object of veneration and also a means to reach one’s higher self.It symbolizes the link between earth and heaven, between individual consciousness and ultimate consciousness, between man and God. Eka mukhi represents the energy of Parama Shiva, gives freedom from the circle of death and birth. The nature of Parama Shiva is eternal thus Eka Mukhi rules all the planets. Wearing Eka mukhi rudraksha reinforces the path to Liberation/Moksha. The wearer of Eka Mukhi gets both material benefits and spiritual attainments. The Parama ShivaTattwa of Eka Mukhi allows one to enjoy worldly success and material enjoyments without attachment to them.
Ruling Deity :- Lord Shiva
Beej Mantra :-
The 1 Mukhi Rudraksha Beeja Mantra should be chanted daily minimum 9 times while wearing in the morning after taking bath and after removing it before going to the bed.
- Om Namah Shivaya
- Om Hreem Namah
Positive Effects :-
Wearing Eka Mukhi Rudraksha undoubtedly fulfills all the desires of the wearer.
- Most powerful bead for Dhyaan/Meditation and spiritual attainments
- Destroys all sins Tool for attaining liberation/Moksha
- Therapeutic Benefits – relief in brain and nervous disorders. Cures psychiatric ailments – Depression, Anxiety and OCD. Helps in Psychotic and Neurotic disorders. Management of Epilepsy, Migraine etc.
- Gives peace of mind, concentration
- Provides healing energy for the body, mind and emotions
- For achieving prosperity and contentment
- Governs top Sahasrara Chakra (Psychic Energy centre) – so balances and awakens it